Should you have a complaint or find yourself unhappy about the service we provide, the following steps or avenues are available to you.
1. Start Here – First Avenue Available
Most complaints arise from miscommunication and can usually be fixed quickly, so please contact your Australian Lending Centre representative initially and tell them about your concerns. This can be done by calling 1300 886 996.
2. Next Step – Second Avenue Available
If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction within one (1) working day, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have our own internal complaints process and hope to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
3. After Step 1 and 2 are exhausted – Third Avenue Available
If you believe you have not received a satisfactory outcome, you may at no cost to you, contact or lodge a written complaint with our External Dispute Resolution Scheme (EDR), Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS) by way of:
- Completing an enquiry form on the FOS website at https://forms.fos.org.au/OnlineDispute
- Telephone: 1300 780 808
- Fax: 03 9613 6399
- Completing a complaints form, located at Financial Ombudsman Service and mailing it to:
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001